When: 17th -21st July, 2015
Where: Cultural-educational touristic centre “Ethnomir”, Kaluga region, Russian Federation
Deadline for submitting applications: 31 May 2015
The aim of the International Youth Camp Dialogue 2015 was to foster appreciation of cultural diversity among participants and to empower young people to play an active role in the development of intercultural dialogue in their communities.
● To explore and understand Intercultural Dialogue and cultural diversity as concepts and group processes;
● to develop competences of participants in the field of Intercultural dialogue;
● to provide tools for multiplication and development of intercultural dialogue in local communities
● To share experiences and review opportunities for positive change in local communities by contributing to development of Intercultural dialogue;
● To identify possible directions and strategy of work in the field of development of intercultural dialogue in the realities of participants;
● To foster networking among participants and motivate potential leaders and multipliers to engage in promotion of intercultural dialogue on local communities;
● To create space for cultural expression and creativity.
Applications were submitted online: http://youthapplications.coe.int/Application-forms. One of Armenian participants in the Youth Camp was the representative of Youth Club for Intercultural Dialogue, Democracy and Peace Eva Karapetyan